Alice Robertson Collection:
Series III: Personal Papers
- Presbyterian Board of Publication and Sabbath-school Work. "Heart Songs" series, Nos. 7-14.
- Board of Foreign Missions. AMs draft minutes of a trustees meeting, recorded by WSR and signed by those in attendence, held at Tullahassee Mission, 4 Mar 1868.
- Board of Home Missions.
- General Assembly.
- Women's Executive Committee of Home Missions.
- THE PROGRESSIVE TEACHER. Nov, Vol 1, No 1, 1905. Published by Territorial Teachers' Association, Muskogee, IT. J.E. Johnson, ed.
- Red Cross. Materials relating to Alice Robertsonís service with the Red Cross Canteen. (See also: SERIES VI: Oversize for related newspaper article)
- Republican Associate Leaders of Bronx County.
- Republican National Executive Committee.
- Republican Woman's Club of St. Louis.
- Rhode Island, State of. Thanksgiving proclamation, 1891.
- Royal Rosarians.
- St. Louis Air Board and Chamber of Commerce.
- Sawokla Cafeteria and Farm
- AMs lists of food expenses, quantities used/purchased, price lists for the menu, and receipts.
- AMs documentation of parties catered and waitressed by Nettie Jane Wheeler.
- Expense account book for 12 Jan 1920-2 Apr 1920.
- AMs draft breakfast/dinner/supper menu plans and prices in a memo book.
- Breakfast menu.
- Certificate of agreement between the US Navy and Army and the cafeteria that Sawokla Cafeteria will reemploy anyone who left to serve in WWI. n.d.
- pc of related press cuttings. (See also: SERIES VI: Oversize)
- Sequoyah Orphan Training School.
- Southern Commercial Congress. (See also: SERIES I: Writings: Robertson, Alice Mary; SERIES VI: Oversize)
- Southern Society of Washington.
- SUNSHINE AND SHOWERS. Jan, Vol 1, No 8, 1904
- Supervisor/Superintendent of Schools, Creek Nation
- AMs itemized list of expenditures for 11 Jan-5 Dec 1900, 1p.
- Department of the Interior, Office of School Supervisor for Creek Nation. Notification of third annual session of the Creek Teachers' Normal beginning 10 Jun 1902. 3 copies.
- Department of Indian Education, Minneapolis MN. Program, Jul 1902.
- Department of the Interior, Office of School Supervisor for Creek Nation. Notification of fourth annual session of the Creek Teachers' Normal beginning 9 Jun 1903, 1p.
- Department of the Interior, Office of Superintendent of Schools in Indian Territory. Brochure concerning an educational exhibit at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition, 1904.
- Creek Colored Teachers' Normal. Announcement of the fifth annual session beginning Jun 1904.
- Open letter from the Supervisor to the teachers of schools in the Creek Nation. 24 Aug 1904. 3 copies.
- Open letter from the Supervisor in reference to the purchase of textbooks. 26 Aug 1904. 3 copies.
- To show the difficulty in building in this county I would mention that about $25,000 was spent upon the Wealaka Mission.... AMs incomplete draft report to the Presbyterian Board on the building of a school for the Creeks in the Okmulgee area, 1p.
- Open letter from the Supervisor in response to a petition for the establishment of a school in unspecified neighborhood within the Creek Nation, 2 Sept 1904, 1s.
- Statement of differences arising in the settlement of the cash accounts of Alice Robertson, School Supervisor and Special Disbursing Agent, 26 Apr 1905, 1p.
- Salary voucher, 31 Dec 1904.
- Statement of Disbursing Account and abstract for Dec 1904.
- Statement of time, to accompany accounts of Alice Robertson for the first quarter, 1905.
- Notice of settlement of accounts for Jun 1904-Jan 1905.
- Cash accounts-current for quarters ending Dec 1904 and Jan 1905.
- Quarterly return vouchers for public property. Dec 1904, Jan 1905.
- Document of resignation as supervisor, 9 Jan 1905.
- Campaign flyer for the candidacy for the position of Muskogee County Superintendent of Schools. 3 copies.
- Certificate verifying Alice Robertson as an official Republican nominee for office of Muskogee County Superintendent of Schools. 8 Aug 1916.
- Trinity College.
- Tullahassee Manual Labor School
- Tullahassee Manual Labor School. AMs and printed lists of student's names, circa 1850-1871. 13 pieces.
- Tullahassee Manual Labor School. 4 pocket notebooks containing lists of student names, provisions, addresses, notes.
- Tullahassee Manual Labor School. (See also: SERIES III: Personal Papers: Presbyterian Board of Foreign Missions)
- AMs and printed Examinations/Order of Exercises, circa 1853-1879. 22 pieces.
- Black Book for 1859 and 1860. AMs notebook noting student's name, and marks for tardiness, misconduct and/or negligence.
- Invitation and program for the Class of 1904 graduates.
- Accounts, expenditures, provisions, and receipts, 1859-1882. Includes AMs list of teacher's salaries, 1875-1876. 47 pieces.