Alice Robertson Collection:
Series III: Personal Papers
- History of the Clan Robertson of Athole, Scotland, From THE HISTORY OF THE HIGHLANDERS by James Browne, LL.D. ccTMs draft transcription with AMs corrections, 7p; the name of Geo. F. Robertson, Paris, Texas, written at top.
- Family record excised from unknown source listing birth dates for Samuel Worcester Robertson, Corcas Platt, and children; on verso, marriage dates for Samuel Worcester Robertson, Eliza Robertson, and Julia Augusta Robertson, 1p; TMs transcriptiong of same, 1p.
- ROBERTSON FAMILY RECORDS. Publishers brochure announcing the publication issued by the American Historical-Genealogical Society, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Jan 1929.
- AMs draft list of items/notations Alice Robertson found in the family bible, 1p.
- Robertson, Alice Mary
- AMsS draft vita, 1p.
- TMs draft transcription of an entry in WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA, 1924-1925 edition, 1p.
- AMs draft biography by Spenser S. Stephens, 10 Aug 1910, 5p, with cover ALS, 1s.
- ccTMs draft biographical piece with AMs revisions, 3p; TMs draft of same with further revisions and additions, 3p.
- ccTMs incomplete draft of a play about Alice Robertson with AMs revisions, 4p.
- Last Will and Testament. ccTMs draft, 30 Apr 1928, 2p.
- pc of press cuttings of biographical pieces and obituaries appearing in various US newspapers. (See also: SERIES VI: Oversize)
- Robertson-Moore, Ann Augusta
- Menu and music programme from a European cruise.
- TMs draft document pertaining to Cornelius Carr (deceased) pertaining to the rightful ownership of land given him by NBM, with AMs revisions, 2p. ccTMs of same, 2 copies.
- pc press cuttings about AAlice Robertson.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester
- pc press cuttings in which Ann Eliza Worcester Robertson is mentioned.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester. AMs draft biographical work written by Charles Gibson, 2p with cover ANS >Alice Robertson, n.d.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester. Reprint of obituary originally appearing in the MUSKOGEE EVENING TIMES, 21 Nov 1905. 4 copies.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester. Desk calendar with AMs notes, appointments, etc., for Jun-Dec 1897.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester. Pocket notebook. Includes list of expenses of a journey taken beginning Jul 1853 and notes pertaining to Dr. and Mrs. A.P. Merriman and their departure from Chicago to New Hampshire, Oct 14.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester. Pocket notebook. Includes grocery lists, clothing lists, sporadic daily appointments and reminders. Jan 1895-1904.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester. Wall calendar with AMs notes for Feb-Dec 1902.
- Robertson, Ann Eliza Worcester. AMs draft list by Alice Robertson of books from the library of Ann Eliza Worcester Robertson as of Nov 1905, 2p.
- Robertson, Mary
- Matoon Female Seminary report of progress, 17 Apr 1863.
- Robertson, William Shenck
- AMs draft biographical piece written in Ann Eliza Worcester Robertsonís hand, 2p; TMs transcription of same, 3p.
- The Teacher. TMs draft biographical piece, author unknown, 2p with ccTMs fragment of same, 1p; TMs transcription of same, 3p.
- Constitution and By-laws and rules of Mercantile Lodge, No. 8 of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. 1846.
- Mercantile Lodge, No. 8 of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Certificates of membership, Mar 1847, Jul 1847, Jan 1848.
- TMs draft bio/obituary, author unknown, 5p.
- ccTMs draft transcription of obituary by L.C. Perryman, transcribed by SWR with AN.
- C. Worcester Family
- AMs draft genealogical information compiled and presented by Althea L. Bass, 7p; TMs transcription of same, 4p.
- TMs transcription of notes found in the Worcester family book, 1p.
- Worcester, Edwin Dean. Excised page from THE NATIONAL CYCLOPAEDIA.
- Worcester, Sarah. ccTMs draft biographical piece, author unknown, 1p.
- Worcester, Samuel Austin. "A Biographical Sketch of the Reverend Samuel Austin Worcester," by Pliny H. White. Written for the Vermont Historical Society, and read at a special meeting of the Society at Burlington, 23 Jan 1861, 4p.
- Worcester, Samuel Austin. Cover TLS Vermont State Library >Althea Bass in reference to the above biographical sketch, Jun 1933,1s.
- Worcester, Samuel Austin. AMs draft transcription, in Ann Eliza Worcester Robertsonís hand, of the inscription appearing on the head stone of Samuel Austin Worcester, 1p. Includes the inscription appearing on the head stone of Rev. H. Ballentine.
- pc of press cuttings about Samuel Austin Worcester.
- AMs notes by Alice Robertson, written on an envelope, in reference to Leonard Worcester, John Orr, and Samuel Worcester Robertson.
- D. Miscellaneous genealogical/biographical
- Avery, John/Joseph/Mary. TMs draft brief biographical piece, with AMs revisions, 1p. ccTMs, another version, 1p.
- Hicks, Herbert Worcester. pc press cuttings and obituary.
- Loughridge, Robert McGill. TMs draft brief biographical piece transcribed from the First Presbyterian Church MANUAL OF MINISTERS, with AMs revisions, 1p.
- AMs draft fragment of an obituary by Alice Robertson, 23 May 1900, 1p.
- Hopkins-Worcester lineage. AMs incomplete draft, 7p.
- Robertson/Hopkins/Edwards/Stoddard. TMs draft list, 1p.
- Hicks and Hopson. AMs note in reference to the cousins of Mrs. N.B. Moore and Alice Robertson, 1p.
- ccTMs draft, unidentified lineage, with AMs revisions, 1p.
- Memorial card for Sophorina and Lois Clarinda Loomis.